- "Invisible" is a cross curriculum multimedia resource about eating disorders and also underlying and related issues. This section of the website has been constructed using the same format as the resource itself.
- Click here for an index of pages of information about the resource (including sample pages).
- If you are interested in purchasing "Invisible", please contact Maureen Schiller
- "Invisible" provides a wealth of information which
is hard to access elsewhere. It makes visible
issues which can help people to be healthy, avoid becoming trapped in an eating disorder and help people with eating disorders.
- “Invisible” contains a film of a drama with information about eating disorders and also underlying and related issues , classroom activities, quizzes and handouts.
- "Invisible" is written in clear simple language and presented in webstyle format.
- Various editions of "Invisible" are available.
- Professional edition DVD (£145) is for school nurses, teachers, PSCHE
co-ordinators, youth workers, counsellors and health care professinals.
- Standard edition CD (£45) is for school networks, parents, young people, in fact anyone who is interested in mental health and well being.
- Teachers' Editions (Key Stages 1& 2 or Key Stages 3 & 4 - £45 each) are for teachers and PSCHE co-ordinators. They contain material with direct links to Natinal Curriculum Learning Objectives.
- The film is also available separately on DVD (£50).
For further information regarding the content of "Invisible" click here.